Finally updating my blog again after a year. Okay, so we dined at Buffet 101 International Cuisine Robinson’s Magnolia for our Christmas Lunch. First of December. First lunch of the month. Sorry for the not good enough food photos. 🙂
Salads and Appetizers
Cakes and other pastries
I wasn’t able to take photos of every station but they really have a lot of food varieties. They offer Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Mexican, Thai, Chinese, American and of course Filipino food. So I’ll just share with you the one’s that I ate.
For the appetizer
Soup and the main dish
This one on the left I really thought it was a a stuffed crab so I took the big ones but it turned out to be a mashed potato stuffed in a crab shell. Hahaha. Pasta on the side.
Grilled Salmon and Sugpo
Steak, Tuna Fillet, Pizza, Shrimp Tempura, Fruit salad in mayo
The reason why I’m feeling sick today. I drank too much mango shake.
Halo-Halo but I forgot to put milk on it. So I just left it uneaten.
Everything is unlimited even San Miguel Draft beer. Hahaha. Good for those who are alcoholic. Anyway, here are the non-food photos with my BDO Shaw Blvd.-Yulo friends.
Julie, I and Lalaine
The whole gang!
Jessa, May, Lalaine, Julie and Flor
Overall, the food was so so. There were shoots and misses! I was so full that after that meal I skip my dinner and breakfast the next day. It was a 12-hour hunger tolerance.
Outfit of the day!
[Dress: Forever 21, Bag: Mango, Shoes: Shoo in]
So much for my feeling fashion blogger poses! Hahaha.
It was Saturday, December 3, 2011 at Kaban ng Hiyas Mandaluyong City as we BDO employees celebrated the Christmas with a bang!
I love my outfit. This is me. Rocker chic! Okay, so much for my public post. :) Photo uploading on Facebook up next!
It’s when tomorrow is a holiday! Get together with my work batch mate Rosa Bebe and Ehlyn and my cousin Jhaja at SM Mall of Asia. Nice to see them again after more than a year.
So this’ my last post for November. November is the most special month for me since it’s my birth month. Anyway, Diane and Irish missed out the fun! :( So there! See you on our next real party party! You’re very welcome December!
Party until the sun comes up as Status Magazine released their November issue. Started the long weekend right last Friday night (November 04,2011) at 7th High in The Fort, Taguig. I had a blast with Intet Valentos, Enna Sarmiento and Nestor Ventura in lieu of Cathy Apaniada. Hahaha. We’re up until 3:00 AM. Partying has never been this fun for me.😀
Intet Valentos on Status Magazine. Finalist for Accessorize’s Top It Off.
After the party I felt like I was deaf. Hahaha. I super enjoyed. Until next night out.🙂
I watched “The Unkabogable Praybeyt Benjamin” a while ago at Glorietta 4. This’ next to Vice Ganda’s debut film “Petrang Kabayo”. The movie was fun but I was expecting for more. I love Vice Ganda but other scenes were kinda corny and old school. It’s about a gay son of an ex-military commander who joins the military to save the country, his captured family especially his grandfather who hates him for being gay and Brandon (portrayed by Derek Ramsay) who became Benjamin Santos’ (Vice Ganda) inspiration.
I can’t forget:
*The tiara and pamaypay who can actually kill a hundred people
* The fart gun (utot gun) who can make you sleep for a week
* That there was already jueteng before
* The line “Ang pogi mo sana kung di ka lang naging pangit”.
* Derek to Vice: “Ang laki nyan ah! (In the shower hahahaha)
I never knew that a gay guy could actually save his country. Hahahaha. Anyway I was with my mom, dad and my cousin who just came from Ilo-ilo.
Hope you guys are enjoying the long weekend!🙂
Me and my mom had a sweet bonding moment at David’ Salon yesterday. We gave our hair a cut and hot oil treatment. And, of course salon visit would have never been complete without our nails done.
Sneak shot whilst having my hair steamed.
I got bangs again. Itchy!
My mom with Miss Mila, the stylist.
Love you Mommy! 🙂
I’m sorry but I just can’t get enough of the best remarkable killer lines of the movie No Other Woman. Here it goes:
1. “Ang mundo ay isang malaking Quiapo, maraming snatcher, maagawan ka, lumaban ka!”
2. “Panahon na para i-pack mo na yang Lucy Torres mo, ilabas mo na diyan si Gretchen Barretto, anak ako na ang bahala sa red stiletto mo!”
3. “Bikini mo ba yan o balat mo?”
4. “Anong gagawin niyo if the only man that you love is unfortunately married!”
5. “No pressure! And kiss me and don’t you dare fall in love with me.”
6. “Mababaliw siguro ako kung malaman kong may babae siya. Baka mapatay ko yung kabit, silang dalawa actually.”
7. “Tsaka ano bang mahirap kalaban? Yung putang mahirap o yung putang mayaman?”
8. “Pare-parehong puta lang yun! Ang mayaman bumibili ng hermes sa mall, ang mahirap bumibili ng hermes sa Greenhills.”
9. “You can call me whatever you want snake, bitch or other woman, but I promise you, I will never be a pathetic and boring housewife.”
10. “We’re just two consenting adults having fun, there’s no emotional attachment.”
11. “Having fun? Ngayon yes fun! Pero paano pag iniwan ka na niya? Paano pag pinili na niya ang asawa niya? Paano pag na-skandalo na ang pamilya mo? Fun pa rin ba!”
12. “Alam mo kasi ang marriage parang exclusive village. Kailangan mong bantayan para hindi makapasok ang mga squatters.”
13. “You will only be called a mistress when there’s an emotional attachment. I’m not a mistress.”
14. “Ayoko na! Ayoko na! Alam ko naman eh, ang sakit lang, ang sakit sakit lang nung marinig ko. Hindi ko dapat ginagawa to pero ginagawa ko to dahil mahal na mahal kita!”
15. “Every day I’m trying to convince myself na mamahalin din nya ako, pero sayo pa din sya umuuwi.”
16. “Paano mo naman malalaman na masarap pala pag di mo titikman? Kahit alam mong bawal, labanan mo cos’ eventually your body will just get used to it.”
17. “Sabi nila, a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Sa ganda mong yan, siguro madami kang alam na shortcuts.”
18. “Kapag ang lalaki, maya’t maya nagpapalit ng babae, Ok lang yun! Basta sayo lang umuuwi. Pero pag ang lalaki may suki nang kabit, dun ka na lumaban!”
The movie was great. The cast, storyline and script are perfect. Five stars for No Other Woman! Love is indeed a battlefield. Anyone can relate to this movie. A must watch! 🙂